Weekly advice surgeries in Russian Centre in Scotland “Haven”
The advice surgeries are open to everyone seeking advice or assistance and provide the following services:
- consultations on receiving benefits, known as benefit check;
- help with benefit forms, negotiating with Jobcentre, appeals against benefit decisions;
- consumer rights (Internet, phone, energy bills, unwanted or bad purchase, etc.);
- housing problems: arrears, help in house search, negotiating with agencies and proprietors;
- negotiating and helping to resolve any kind of debt.
Knowledge of social security, its regulations, experience in negotiations, finding solutions to complicated problems.
Consultations are held every Thursday from 12.00-18.00.
Please call to make your appointment 01415522144 or email [email protected]