RCS Haven was established in 2004.
The purposes of RCS Haven are:
- Help homeschooling pupils to sit their exams
- Supporting native language preservation for migrant communities
- Promote values of learning additional languages through locals schools
- Help people to improve their mental health and overcome loneliness and isolation
- Promote and fundraise for educational activities for children and adults.
- Help migrants to integrate into the local community and fight social isolation.
- Provide information about the work of local services.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of ethnic minorities in Scotland, and provide counselling on how to meet their financial and non-financial needs.
Details of our annual reports can be found on the website of the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator www.oscr.org.uk.