Doing Business in Russia. Workshop
Scottish Development International (SDI) invites you to a free business seminar on 10th December in Edinburgh.
Join this event to find out about the opportunities that exist in the Russian market and the support available through the Smart Exporter international trade programme.
This business seminar is aimed at companies looking to export and or set up business and partners in Russia.
The programme will feature:
- Focused sector specific workshops outlining current trends and opportunities.
- Visa information
- Key information on Product Accreditation and Certification/GOST standards
- An outline of the practicalities of doing business in Russia: Contracting Payments: reducing risk and liability
- One-to-one meetings (upon request) with each of the speakers providing you with the opportunity for further business discussions and specifics about expanding in the region
- Networking opportunities with like-minded senior business professionals
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch will be provided.
Places are limited, early registration is advised to avoid disappointment.
No charge but registration essential.
Workshop organised by Smart Exporter with support from the RBCC and Albion Overseas Ltd. Smart Exporter is part-financed through the European Social Fund.
Event date: 10 December 2013 at 09:00, finishing at 13:30
Address: Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH1 2AB
For further information and to register, please visit: https://www.sdi.co.uk/events/2013/12/doing-business-in-russia.aspx