RCS Haven

Changes in immigration Law

From November 2015 you will not be able to use ESOL qualifications as proof for citizenship and settlement applications. 

To prove your knowledge of English the Home Office/UK Visas and Immigration will only accept Trinity SELT exams and IELTS. 

In Scotland there is one Trinity SELT centre, which is on Queen Street in Glasgow. 

For further information on the Trinity exams required to pass in relation to visa application type, and resources to aid in exam preparation, please see: https://www.trinityselt.co.uk/OEWeb/examInfo.do

or contact to Elaine Davis who provides English lessons at RCS Haven